ENING is the accredited inspection body with the certificate of accreditation No. Kc 11:03, issued on 12.09.2011, verifying its professionalism and competence in the inspection activities, according to requirements of the standard MEST EN ISO/IEC 17020:2013.
Fields of accreditation:
- Inspection of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) plants
- Inspection of pressure vessels
- Inspection of safety valves
- Inspection of burners
- Inspection of boilers
- Inspection of hydro isolations of underground tanks and pipelines and
- Inspection of thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials
- Inspection of propane and butane tanks for LPG-powered vehicles
Technical controls and testing are performed in a well-equipped modern laboratory, with all the necessary measuring instruments and adjustment devices, needed for inspection activities.
Checks on performance of the laboratory are performed regularly on a semi-annual or annual basis, by the accreditation body of Montenegro.
ENING d.o.o. Nikšić – The Inspection Body is determined to remain the leader in this field in the Montenegrin market, applying positive international and European praxis regarding the control, as well as demonstrating a high level of competence and expertise, impartiality and objectivity, providing all the necessary material resources.
What are the advantages and benefits of accreditation for consumers and buyers?
Accreditation gives us confidence in the safety and quality of products and services, provided that they are tested, certified or under the supervision of competent organizations that meet internationally accepted criteria. Today, customers are looking for quality products, and consequently, manufacturers and suppliers are constantly striving to meet specific requirements. It often means that the products are sent to accredited laboratories, inspection or certification bodies for further determination and verification of the product, comparing its characteristics or properties with established standards or appropriate specifications. Choosing a competent conformity assessment body reduces the risk of producing or selling low quality products.
- At the end of 2013. ENING, the Inspection Body, began controlling mobile pressure vessels – the automotive fuel tanks using propane and butane. By September 2014, over 3,500 fuel tanks were re-attested.
- Also, the Inspection Body is involved in significant activities of controlling mobile pressure vessels for LPG cylinders of 7.5,10 and 35kg, for households, hospitality facilities etc. In order to provide a complete service to our clients, we have purchased and put into operation a modern plant for sandblasting and painting of cylinders for both LPG and other technical gases used in business and industry.
- At the end of August 2014, ENING, the Inspection Body, successfully passed the compliance test, confirming that the previous version of the Standard MEST EN ISO/IEC 17020:2013 is compatible with the latest one, which was verified by the Accreditation Body of Montenegro (ATCG).
- in line with the growing needs of the market and demands for the introduction of new methods of controlling, the Inspection Body is extending the scope of its accreditation and consequently, ENING is in the process of obtaining accreditation for controlling and measuring flow velocity of the medium in water and air distribution systems (heating, cooling and air conditioning systems), as well as air permeability (air leakage) testing. Thus, we will be able to offer our customers this extremely important and increasingly required service.