Take advantages of free solar energy on more favourable terms than ever before! Loans up to EUR 5,000, with a repayment period of 7 years and an interest rate of 0%!
Within the project MonteSol we are offering solar packages for family homes and mini-hotels, from a renowned German manufacturer VIESSMANN. ENING is Authorized Distributor and Service Provider of VIESSMANN for the territory of Montenegro.
Solar energy has never been so affordable!
on the Sunny Side
For the territory of Montenegro, the use of solar systems and solar energy, is the most ideal, efficient and definitely the cleanest way of preparing hot water for sanitary facilities. Thus, completely free energy is produced and used for heating sanitary water, satisfying the requirements of the facility, which covers approximately 60% of the annual hot water requirement, and consequently, equally as much reduces emission of harmful gases produced by conventional energy
Energy under my roof!
sources. During summer, a properly calculated and installed, solar system covers from 90 to 100% of the whole demand for hot water in a single building, in spring and autumn period from 50 to 70% and in winter from 10 to 25%. Energy savings are huge. Solar collector covering 1m2 saves about 750kWh of energy per year. So, if you live along the Montenegrin coast, regardless of the size and type of the building, a properly designed and installed solar system will have been paid off in 3–5 years. The repayment period in the continental parts of Montenegro is a little longer, but also cost effective, which is 5-7 years. Afterwards, all the energy produced by the solar system is a net gain for your household or company’s budget.
For years, ENING has striven for widespread application and promotion of solar energy in Montenegro. In this regard, at the beginning of July 2005, ENING started practical realization of the project of using solar energy for production of sanitary hot water and space heating.
In the meanwhile, significant progress has been made, people have gradually started to realize all the benefits of the use of free solar energy and ENING has installed a large number of solar systems for hot water in the territory of Montenegro.
Regarding solar systems, we offer the equipment of a renowned German manufacturer VIESSMANN, whose Authorized Distributors and Servicer Provider for the territory of Montenegro we are.
Our specialized teams of installers successfully completed training in European training centres for the installation of solar systems and automation, and in the meantime have acquired considerable experience in installing solar systems on buildings throughout Montenegro.
ENING’s engineering and design team strives to ensure the best possible choice and design of your system and provide help and support to the teams of installers regarding the installation of the solar system.
ENING’s authorized service team takes care of the automation and control of solar systems, and provides, not only regular, periodic controls and maintenance of the systems, but also irregular, urgent service interventions.
In addition, we always have available on stock all the necessary spare parts and therefore we are able to react quickly in order to eliminate any eventual malfunction or failure in the system.
Ministry of Economy of Montenegro, in partnership with United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and Italian Ministry for Environment, Land and Sea (IMELS), is implementing the project MONTESOL, aimed at offering an attractive and sustainable financial mechanism for obtaining a retail loans for installation of solar collectors. For the MONTESOL project, funds in the amount of 1 million USD were envisaged for the implementation and interest subsidy of commercial banks.
- Significant economic and energy saving,
- Loan for installation of solar systems with a 0% interest rate,
- Ensuring participation of financial institutions, reducing the risk incurred when entering a new market segment,
- Creating a market for utilization of solar energy,
- Contribution to overall reduction of emission of harmful gasses.
- Possible individual loans for up to 5000€, with a repayment period of 7 years, with a 0% interest rate. Savings during the summer period are 100% of the energy required for water heating,
- Simplification of all procedures and administrative channels in order to facilitate quick and efficient approval and disbursement of the of loans for installation of solar collectors, including the reduced loan processing fees,
- ENING provides 7 (seven) year warranty period (except for guarantees of 5 (five) years on the tank and 10 (ten) years on the collector) for any total or partial failure (unless it is due to inadequate working conditions),
- ENING is responsible for maintenance and repair services of the installed systems during the warranty and after warranty period,
- An independent technical inspection will control quality of the installed solar systems.
Ministry of Economy in advance deposits its funds in the banks, its project partners (NLB Montenegrobanka and Hypo Alpe-Adria Bank), intended for interest rate subsidies up to 0%. Bank will transfer the approved amount of the loan to the account of the distributor/installer based on the submitted invoice/bill. Selected eligible distributors/installers of solar systems, will install and maintain solar systems for customers. The customer repays the interest-free loan to the Bank in equal monthly instalments.