EENING owns the License No.1-13/2, issued on 17. 01. 2014. by the Engineers Chamber of Montenegro, which confirms the fulfilment of conditions required for mechanical plants, equipment and installations engineering projects.
Within the engineering and design activities, ENING performs the following tasks:
1. Engineering Works
The engineering team of ENING performs engineering works related to all kinds of thermo-technical, thermo-energetic and gas plants and installations. We provide preparation of offers, project documentation control, documentation for a successful building handover and supervision over the execution of projects.
The engineering team of ENING possesses remarkable theoretical and practical experience in engineering design, acquired during the past 20 years of work and execution of works throughout the whole territory of Montenegro.
2. Supervision of construction works
ENING provides professional supervision of a project throughout all phases, from preparatory, construction and craft works, through fitting installations and installing plants, to putting them into a trial run.
Professional supervision is necessary for carrying out construction works in accordance with the main project. This involves checking up on agreed standards and requirements that are in accordance with legal regulations and technical norms.
The quality of individual works cannot be controlled in the final stage of construction works of thermo-technical installations and plants and consequently, ENING constantly supervises all stages of the project, approved by the client.
3. Preparation of project documentation
Based on the expressed demand of the customer and having examined the project assignment and upon completion of the bidding and negotiation process, the engineering team of ENING prepares project and technical documentation.
It is understood that the process of creating of project and technical documentation is fully compliant with the current legislation of Montenegro.
In the process of preparing project and technical documentation, done by a professional design team of ENING, especially are determined and defined the following activities, used for conducting the process of preparation of project and technical documentation:
- defining authorities and responsibilities for the essential project elements,
- activities of collecting proposals, processing and preparation of project documentation,
- activities referring to review, verification and validation of each phase of the project,
- managing modifications or changes of the essential elements of the project documentation.
The following types of projects are available:
- general project or conceptual solution
- conceptual design
- main (major) project
- operational project
- as-built drawings
4. Technical documentation review
Technical documentation review is used for checking:
- Compliance with the law and other regulations, technical norms, standards and quality norms;
- If technical documentation complies with urban – technical conditions;
- If documentation contains information referring to position, capacity, technical, technological and functional characteristics of the plant;
- If documentation contains elements related to maintenance of thermo-technical installations;
- Correctness and accuracy of technical-technological and exploitation characteristics of the plant and equipment;
- Technical-technological and organizational elements in the plant (installations) construction;
- Rationality of projected equipment and materials;
- Analysis of alternative energy systems of facilities – with the evaluation of energy efficiency of the installations;
- Approximate values of the plant construction works;
- Mutual alignment of all segments of technical documentation;
- If the technical documentation is in accordance with special regulations and if it contains data for the assessment of environmental impact;
- If the stages in construction of the plant (technical-technological and functional unit) are determined;
- If the documentation includes the attached approvals of the competent authority, in accordance with special regulations etc.
5. Preparation of technical documentation, analysis and studies
ENING prepares technical documentation for heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations, thermo-energetic plants and installations, solar systems and sanitary water systems, the plants and installations of LPG and pump and compressor stations.
We own the license No.1-13/2, issued on 17. 01. 2014. by Ministry of Economic Development of Montenegro, verifying fulfilment of requirements for delivering projects of mechanical plants, equipment and installations.
Preparation of technical documentation, according to the Regulation defining the methods for preparation of technical documentation and its content (Official Gazette of Montenegro, No 22/2).
ENING mainly performs independently or with hiring of external associates, doing mechanical-technological, electrical and other projects depending on the type of facilities and installations.
We constantly strive to be at the investor’s disposal, assisting him to get preferential pre–project
terms, permits and consents from the local and national institutions.